Monday, August 4, 2014

Parov Stelar - Booty Swing





I came across this video just now, and I love it. Plain and simple, I love it. It brought back an urge to get up and dance. The beat is sick and then to have old dancing clips in black and white just seals the deal.



One of my first passions was dancing, music had a way of just taking over my body and transforming it into this smooth body in motion. I could never get enough, I loved all types of music and dances, I just wanted to move and sway and connect with the melody. Any chance I got, I did just that.



This dancing bug runs deep in my family too! My mom is a smooth operator on the dance floor, along with my aunts, my sisters, and my daughter. I love watching my baby let loose when she hears music, its such a gift to be able to let go of everything and let the music guide you.



Its been a while since I've been able to do that, this song and video inspired me to take a dance class for fun, hopefully soon. We shall see, but definitely going to share this with my daughter later.



Enjoy ; )