Friday, August 8, 2014

In the Mood


I feel like the song, In the Mood by Glenn Miller on this beautiful night. Its a perfect summer night out here in the Bay Area. No complaints at all. I was also able to get in the work space for a good hour and a half too, so I just used what was in front of me and free styled for a while. Here's just a couple of flicks my boyfriend was able to get for me. Check em out...





I opened my sketchbook and came across this young lady I started back in February. I got as far as sketching out the girl, and spray painting a simple background with some colors laid out. I'm not sure what I was doing with her, I think that's why I left it so long. I decided to just finish her face, and add a few outlines and stencils. This was a fun one too, I'm finding that I really dig watercolors right now. 


My little work space : )


Buenas Noches

Sincerely, 

NIFTY