Thursday, April 3, 2014

Force 129 x Lord Mesngr x Nifty


Been lagging on the posts lately…But its better late than never. 


Recently I had the pleasure of painting a collaborative wall with two very talented artists, Force 129 and Lord Mesngr. Man this was a great day, the location was chill, the weather was perfect and the company was great! Big shout out to Chopsticks Urban Art Space in Oakland, Ca.
 For allowing us to paint their wall! Check out the few flicks taken through out the day and enjoy. 


Lord Mes on the old school VW van…


Force and my self getting down…



Progress…


My first señorita of the day (all aerosol) practicing my can control…


Both my girls, cuz they said "two girls are always better than one" (thats what he said) haha…


Force and Mes got down on some sick characters…


Force gettin freaky deaky on the dance floor a haha…


Mesngr…


Final Product.